Every Monday from 6 to 8 p.m. in 400 16th Ave, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 7A9
We are running our regular sport activity sessions and Yoga workshop as part of our Youth well being project for our young members which is held in 400 16th Ave public school on Mondays 6 to 8 p.m.
Sports include basketball, volleyball, badminton, dodge ball, and group game play. We created this exceptional opportunity for our members free of charge.
Goals and Objectives of the project:
- Providing opportunities for members to develop individual abilities.
- Encouraging the development of team spirit among all members .
- Developing good attitudes of self steam, pride, sportsmanship, and ethical behavior in participants .
- Developing and maintaining good relationships between members and the community.
- Teaching the fundamentals and techniques of each sport.