Vaccine Passport is being implemented.
On September 1st , the Government of Ontario announced their plan for a COVID-19 vaccination certification system that will be a key tool to enhance public safety and keep businesses open as Ontario enters the fourth wave of the pandemic.
Beginning September 22, 2021, Ontarians will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access certain public settings and facilities.
The government approach focuses on higher-risk indoor public settings where face coverings cannot always be worn and includes:
- Restaurants and bars (excluding outdoor patios, as well as delivery and takeout).
- Nightclubs (including outdoor areas).
- Meeting and event spaces, such as banquet halls and conference/convention centers.
- Facilities used for sports and fitness activities and personal fitness training, such as gyms, fitness and recreational facilities with the exception of youth recreational sport.
- Sporting events.
- Casinos, bingo halls and gaming establishments.
- Concerts, music festivals, theatres and cinemas.
- Strip clubs, bathhouses and sex clubs.
- Racing venues (e.g. horse racing).
We all need to get our vaccine immediately in order to be included in the society.
This project is supported by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Daily postings of centers and pop up clinics on our Telegram group as well as providing facts and statements to show how vaccination protects our lives and community health.